JR. GLADIATOR STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Boys & Girls: Ages 9-12
WHEN: May 9th – June 22nd
*No training on 5/25 & 5/30
DAY: Tuesdays & Thursdays
COST: $149 per athlete (12 total sessions)
*Limited to 15 total registrations and is open to athletes of all clubs/sports.
A beginning strength program that engages a young athlete to discover safe proper movements and safe movement patterns using body weight and small resistance.
The young athlete will develop sequential movement skills designed to stimulate the functional aspects of sport
Sessions will be instructed by Coach Scott Byrdak
Coach Byrdak has over 25 years of experience training athletes at the youth, high school, collegiate and professional levels.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NCSA) Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Yoga Fit Level I Certified Instructor
- Training Concepts AED/CPR Certified Instructor
- Back Logic Certified Specialist
- Functional Training Specialist
- EFI Sports Medicine – Group Instructor, Personal Training and Pilates Certified