Play Softball All Year Round!
If you take softball seriously, you know that you can not afford to take time off from perfecting your craft. Teams and athletes need to practice and play on a regular basis, no matter what time of the year it is.
One of the main problems growing up as an athlete in the greater Chicagoland area is the weather. You simply can’t get the reps you need to stay on top of your game.
Details About Our Softball Fields
- Our pro level turf is perfect for outfield practice, running the bases, long toss and other fielding drills.
- We can adjust the bases according to age and team requirements. Our resident sports experts know how important it is to make practice as game like as possible.
- Our fields can be used as one large field, or split into smaller areas for drills and fielding practice.
- By popular demand, we allow you to wear cleats! This lets you get as close to playing outside as possible while still being out of the elements.
- Live hitting is welcomed.
- We have Pitchers mounds that are softball appropriate.
- 3 Batting cages are available as well.