ROMA SPORTS CLUB IS THE OFFICIAL HOME TO
UPCOMING LEAGUES, TOURNAMENTS, & TRAINING
- Indoor play on turf fields (Weather never an issue)
- Welcoming environment with concession stand, lounge area, restrooms and spectator area with bleachers..
- Season will run Mid-April to Early-June
- 8 game session
- All games played on Saturdays
- Comes with 1- one hour practice per week (INDOOR ON TURF)
- Licensed referees
- Uniforms included and medals
- All volunteer coaches will be given instructions on coaching drills, techniques and laws of the games through a coaching clinic offered prior to season beginning, with plenty of literature to be productive.
- Licensed Roma FC Club coaches will also stop by to work with players and coaches.
- Players can be assessed for talent and potential to join the Roma FC travel club program should they chose to go the more competitive route.
- Season will run April 19th – June 7th
- One Day Playoff on June 7th (single elimination)
- All games to be played on Sundays indoors
- $1,250.00 (team entry only)
- 8 Game Guarantee
- Every player is required to wear a uniform with a number
- 24 maximum per team
- 50 Minute Games (2-25 minute halves)
- One-hand touch
- 2- IHSA Licensed officials per game
- Lined Fields
- Larger Field of play
- Register Here
Small Group Soccer Skills Training
Training will run 11/11/19 – 2/26/20
(No training 12/23 through 1/1)
- U8-U19 Boys & Girls
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 4:00-5:00p (Choose one of these days)
- Maximum 10 per age group
- Open to players of any level or club
- Sessions will be led by Peter Sinise and Lauren Sajewich
- Limited spots available – Email Nick@RomaSportsClub.com to register
Our Facility Has So Much To Offer!
Lounge area with full concessions, WiFi, and monitors to watch your child practice or play!
Meeting room for film and whiteboard work!
& OPEN TURF
$10.00 PER DAY
Call ahead for hours of availability
Call for Availability
Pitching machine available
$25.00 per hour or $15.00 per half hour
Ask about out monthly membership plan!